*We ship on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are based in the US expect to receive your order 2-4 business days from placing your order.
It is recommended that you have at least 100 masks per person for the coronavirus epidemic (Highly advised not to re-use masks). We have the capacity to make ~ 200,000 masks per day.
Combine quantities as you need them.
FDA CERTIFICATION & CE CERTIFICATION
According to 3M, this mask is an effective equivalent to the N95 masks that are reserved for medical professionals (see attached graphic).
These masks have been approved by the White House for the public and are being used by medical professionals during the pandemic.
We prefer to sell to professionals but are currently open to the public. This may not last and we reserve the right to change our policy at any time.
These masks are sewn using the following materials.
- Non-woven fabric
- Electrostatic Meltblown cloth
- PP Cloth
Cutting & Fire Resistance Test
KN95 Mask Water Test
These masks ship directly from the USA. We produce these in our overseas factory and fly them to Las Vegas in bulk. Everyone here is working overtime to get the masks to our customers as soon as humanly possible.
Large international orders are okay. We will ship directly in such a case and can manage a volume of 100,000+ masks per day.
Due to high demand, there are NO REFUNDS under any circumstances except upon our failure to deliver. We use your payments to purchase the raw goods and pay our staff fair wages to produce these. Everyone here is working overtime. For this reason, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
KN95 vs. N95
N95 is currently in production in the USA and is specifically reserved for healthcare working such as nurses and doctors treating respiratory patients. These masks are KN95. Here is some information from the CDC: What is the difference between N95 and KN95?
And here is a comparison of PPE mask models by 3M.
How to Use
How to put on (DON)
- Cup the respirator in your hand; nosepiece at fingertips
- Position the respirator under your chin with nosepiece up
- Pull the top strap over your head resting it at back of head
- Pull bottom strap over head resting around neck below ears
- Using two hands; mold nose
- Place both hands over mask and exhale sharply
- If air leaks out adjust mask
How to Remove (DOFF)
- Front of mask may be contaminated; touch only with gloved hands
- Grasp side of mask with both hands
- Gently pull off over face; discard in waste container
Replace the KN95 mask after each use. We do not advise reusing them.